Warranty & Repairs
If warranties are included in the agreement, the following will apply. C&E(bitminersupplier.com) for the use that the buyer intends to make of it. This manufacturer’s warranty applies for a period of 180 days is calculated from the date the product leaves the factory(Brand new only !).(It can be confirmed by the SN code pasted on the product)
The guarantee named does not apply when the defect has arisen as a result of inexpert or improper use or when – without permission – buyer or third parties have made changes or have tried to make changes or have used the purchased item for purposes for which it is not intended.
If the warranty provided by the seller concerns an item produced by a third party, the warranty is limited to the guarantee that is provided by the producer. This takes effect from the moment of shipment.
The warranty expires if you have done the following:
– Burned parts on the Hash Board or the chips
– Water damage
– You have removed and/or replaced elements yourself without consultation
– Poor power supply, lightning or excessive voltage.
Repairs can always be done by the team of C&E(bitminersupplier.com). However, we have two types of repairs:
Type 1: Repairs that fall under the manufacturer’s warranty. These repairs are done without charge and by manufacturer directly.(Brand new only)
Type 2: Repairs that fall outside the manufacturer’s guarantee. These repairs must be sent, insured, to C&E(bitminersupplier.com) at the cost of the buyer. After an analysis, a quote will be provided to the buyer for the repair. If the buyer agrees, the repair will be done. In most cases, a repair takes 1-7 business days; when it will take longer, you will be notified of this.
Warranty Period and Warranty Limitations
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting product leaves the factory(Brand new only !). Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All used miner sales are final. No refunds will be granted unless we fail to ship your order. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under our warranty policy. After the warranty period, miners can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs, within warranty or not, customers must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after troubleshooting with our instructions.
- We will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
We warrant the product, its components and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period. The warranty period of certain product is specified on the page of that product and commences on the date of delivery.
This warranty does not apply to:
–normal wear and tear
–damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling, overclocking or improper installation
–damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions
–damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes
–damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation
–alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities
–damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
–damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product
–failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by us
–hash boards or chips are burnt
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product by an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations. The repair of the product is free of charge for the parts, components and labor necessary in order to perform the repair and restore the product’s proper operating condition, provided the unit is returned otherwise undamaged and shipping prepaid.
The costs incurred in connection with the returning of the product, part, or component to us shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Defective Product and Repaires Due to Product Error
If your item is defective due to product error (excluding defects under Warranty Limitations) within the warranty period, you may return it for a repair at your own expense under the terms of the warranty, but without undue delay upon discovery of the product’s defect.